Is back pain slowing you down? Back pain is one of the most prominent complaints among adults, yet there are few treatment options for it. If you want relief from your pain and discomfort, Mosaic Chiropractic & Women's Health in Meridian, ID has noninvasive options for you. Our chiropractic care experts know various techniques that can relieve your pain and improve your quality of life.
We even use the Webster Technique, a prenatal chiropractic care treatment option. Speak with one of our experts today to learn more about our chiropractic care services.
Find a technique that works for youOur experts use various techniques to provide pain relief for our patients. They include the:
- Webster technique - this is commonly associated with prenatal chiropractic care
- Activator-assisted adjusting technique - this technique involves a small hand-held tool that helps to deliver light and quick adjustments
- Diversified technique - a type of chiropractic adjustment that uses high velocity and low amplitude thrusts by hand to restore proper motion of a joint
- Extremity adjusting technique - adjustments for the wrists, hips, knees, ankles and other extremities
- The McKenzie Method - an internationally researched system of assessment for spinal and extremity musculoskeletal disorders often stemming from intervertebral disc pathologies